I don’t feel like making a new post, but by now we know Jane sung Impressions of West Lake and Celebrate on Oprah.
According to Sina, some more fun facts:
1) Oprah’s crew chose her songs to sing; neither she nor her managers had a say in it.
2) She didn’t have much prep time, before the show, such as what would be asked because they wanted to keep it natural.
3) After she sang Loving You showing off her whistle register, everyone gave her a standing ovation, and Simon promised to keep in touch.
4) She went out to celebrate with Oprah’s dancers after the show.
5) There was something about her doing an English song in the future, but I’m not sure what that means, and I don’t want to get people’s hopes up. That is, if you want her to sing in English.