Queens-native Miss Ko and Malaysian-Australian Kimberley Chen duet in this heartfelt song about how home is where the heart is.
Some songs I’ve been listening to :
- Julia Wu’s 底线 Baseline by my favorite Chinese rnb producer terrytyelee
- Miss Ko’s English rap Started From Scratch. I hope she comes out with an all-English album like Joanna Wang.
- Chen Li’s indie folk 奇妙能力歌 Mystical Powers Song with gorgeous lyrics
- Chinese dance pop group Seven Sense 七朵组合 ‘s comeback single Green Snake 青蛇
- Jiang Yingrong’s Why Not, mostly for how great she looks in the MV
- Jeno Liu ft Bryan Rice’s Chinese and English duet Warrior
- Meng Jia’s 给我乖 Drip from her first EP after leaving Miss A
- Liu Qianyu’s bubbly Soda
- Li Sidanni wears the pants in her duet with Aifei, Bad Girls Need Love Too
- Huang Luziying’s cute Ugly Duckling 美小鴨 MV
This is the first time where the leader kept switching places. It went from Zhang Bichen’s Nianlun to M.I.C.’s theme for the drama that is still never going to air before settling on Zhang Jie‘s Truth. Also, I really need someone to convince me that Wang Hao is not planning to host drug parties because everything about his store from their slogan to logo to the trap music screams Chinese-entertainment-ban-for-life.