- When I grow really old, my parents still won’t be old. When I’m old, they’re only 11. When I’m their age, they’re only 4. When I’m 100, they’re only born, and then they’ll grow up and give birth to me again, and we’ll continue to live together.
- Marry a prince
He Jiong: Are there any princes on Where are we going? Daddy?
Bei’er: My dad
- Always be with the prince and my parents
- I want my mom to say I have to wear long dress.
- My hair to grow longer all the time and can’t even be cut
- When I grow up, I can wear lipstick and climb mountains and go on Where are we going? Dad with the prince.