Standing Together 在一起 revolves around China’s pandemic response, and will be split into 10 X 2 episode stories:
- The Turning Point: Zhou Yiwei, Tan Zhuo, Zhang Tian’ai, Mei Ting
- Ferryman: Lei Jiayin, Ni Ni, Zhang Jingchu, Jiang Xin
- Rescuer: Zhu Yawen, Xu Lu
- Together: Yang Yang, Zhao Jinmai, Zhang Yunlong, Ren Zhong
- 24 Hour Search: Huang Jingyu, Li Xiaoran
- Wuhan People: Liu Mintao, Jia Nailiang, Ni Dahong
- Fangcang Hospital: Jin Dong, Sun Jiayu, Mao Xiaohui
- I Am Dalian: Deng Lun, Li Qin, Dong Jie, Liu Lin
- Face Mask: Hai Qing, Feng Shaofeng, Dong Xuan
- Construction of Huoshenshan: Chen Shu
The drama is slated to premiere on all major television networks in October.
Ugh, this is way too soon, and I’m still bitter about how male-centric this is. This along with the National Day film that has nine male directors filming nine male leads and three female leads (none of whom have first billing) . It just shows how the private market reacts much faster to what the audience wants with all the female ensemble casts coming out lately and still being filmed.