An Australian team is looking for two young, Mandarin-speakers to present a new television show to be broadcast in China. The as yet unnamed Top 40-styled, Asian pop music video program is being spearheaded by Paul Higgins and Glenn Wheatley, who helped launch the music careers of John Farnham and Delta Goodrem.
– Young (18-30 years old), cool appearance with a big personality
– First language proficiency in Modern Standard Mandarin (Cantonese not necessary, but would be a bonus)
– Ability to prepare and present own script (in Mandarin) with a clear and lively tone
– Based in Melbourne, Australia
Interested candidates should email Janice Fung with the following:
– A clear photograph
– A short description of yourself, what you do, and why you feel you are suitable for the role
– Contact details (email and phone number)
Janice may be reached at: janice.fung (at) y7mail (dot) com
The closing date for applicants is 11 August 2013. Good luck!